5.13.2009

Lacking Entertainment

I told G this morning at breakfast that the TV is broken (went on the fritz last night). He asked if we will have to buy a new TV. I told him that's what the warranty is for, a repairman will come and try to fix it and if it can't be fixed, they are supposed to give us a different TV. He said, "I hope they give us a TV like N & P's (his grandparents)".....I said, "What?" - Their TV is an LCD flat screen, just like ours, except I believe ours is bigger, so I couldn't figure out WHY he wanted a TV like theirs. G said, "I want a TV like N & P's 'cause I just love SpongeBob and ...." I explained to him that the TV has nothing to do with it, N & P have cable, whereas we're on antennae. So unless the TV guy brings us a cable line way out here to the country or a dish for FREE, we ain't gonna have a "TV like N & Ps"! G was really disappointed.

No comments: